Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: The great hamburger debate!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The great hamburger debate!

    Alright, lets hear it. who has the best hamburgers. Any restaurant, anywhere!
    Cant we all just get along?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The great hamburger debate!

    Kwik Shop
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The great hamburger debate!

    they did this in the Kingsport paper a few weeks ago and the Central Drive-in was mentioned
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The great hamburger debate!

    are you kidding me? haha dang im mad now. I thought i found a good topic
    Cant we all just get along?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The great hamburger debate!

    I like Frosty Bossies the best around here...
    or Pal's...
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The great hamburger debate!

    this is to nobody in particular, but we need some detail on what makes them the best!
    Cant we all just get along?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The great hamburger debate!

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    are you kidding me? haha dang im mad now. I thought i found a good topic

    [/ QUOTE ]

    that's ok though, because you know that the article focused on the tri-city's area. not much got mentioned over this way.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The great hamburger debate!

    cool deal. i would like to know everyones opinion from everywhere. around, lets say within a days driving distance! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Cant we all just get along?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The great hamburger debate!

    Best, and biggest, burger I ever ate was at a truck stop at exit 36 on 81. They call it the Bear Killer. Now I am a pretty fair eater, and I finished it off, but that dang thing nearly killed me in the process. It was good, but I hurt for days.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #10
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The great hamburger debate!

    Planet Hollywood.... hands down

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •